Terms of Service & Policies
TERMS OF SERVICE
Terms and Conditions for services provided at our salon.
If arrival is delayed, we will make every effort to accommodate your appointment. However, this is not always possible, and service time may be reduced to avoid delays for other customers. Despite a shortened treatment, latecomers will still be charged at full value. Appointments missed by 10 minutes or more that we are unable to accommodate will be charged 100% total value.
Last-minute changes to appointments will be honoured, but only if a service appointment is available for a later time in the day and other customers are not inconvenienced.
Last-minute cancellations can have a significant impact on our business and to our beauticians. Because of this, we request a 50% deposit for all treatments.
The deposit can be made by cash, credit card and in person.
The amount charged will be applied towards the services on the day of your appointment and
will only be refunded in case of cancellation made 24 hours earlier to your booking time.
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY
We operate a 24-hour notice reschedule/cancellation policy. If you are unable to attend your appointment or wish to reschedule, you must contact the Brazilian Soul salon directly by phone, text or email at least 24 hours before your appointment time.
Contact: 0230161552 - 07476064976 - email@example.com .
If you fail to give 24 hours cancellation notice, you will be charged 50% of the treatment cost.
PAYMENTS & GRATUITY
Brazilian Soul Beauty accepts Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, American Express and apple pay as payment.
Please notify us before your treatment if you have high blood pressure, health concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant. All of our customers will be asked to complete a consultation form before each appointment. This has been designed with your well-being in mind.
Children are invited to have certain types of treatments with us as long as an adult accompanies them. For more information about available treatments, please check our menu or speak to one of our beauty consultants as treatments may be subject to change.
We regret that for health and safety reasons, children under the age of 16 should be accompanied by supervising parent or guardian at all times while in our salon. In the case of a parent or guardian having a treatment, a child should not be left unattended in the salon.
- Gift vouchers are available for all beauty treatments bookable at our online booking system and are not redeemable if lost or stolen.
- Gift Vouchers will expire one year after the purchase date.
- Gift voucher for treatments is final, with no refunds.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
At Brazilian Soul Beauty Salon, we are continually expanding our services. Although we make every effort to keep our website and treatment menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
We are unable to accommodate visitors accompanying customers in our treatment rooms unless accompanying a child.
Therefore, all visitors must wait in our comfortable and relaxing reception area.
CUSTOMERS’ RIGHT TO KNOW
We strive to exceed our customers’ needs. We believe that advising our customers of the products/treatments best suited for them is as essential as the service we perform.
Therefore, our customers’ right to know policy advises each customer on the products and techniques best suited for the customer to maximise the benefits of their service.
While we will make every effort to meet your requests, we cannot guarantee a specific therapist or gender. All therapists are trained in both treatment and
draping protocols to ensure your comfort at all times.
FRIEND & FAMILY RECOMMENDATION
Simply send us an email with the details of the person you are referring or fill the form via our app, and you both will receive a 25% off discount from us. When they come into their first appointment, you will receive a 25% discount for your next visit.
To be eligible for the offer, your friend must be new to Brazilian Soul Beauty.
It’s as easy as that!
Even better news: the more people you recommend, the more discounts you can get!
PROMOTIONS & VOUCHER CODES
Valid for bookings at braziliansoulbeauty.co.uk only. Apply the voucher code at booking checkout.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including complimentary vouchers or a partner's website. Some promotional packages are available only on certain days and times of the week.
Valid for specific dates described on the promotion and or depending on availability ;
Terms and Conditions for Supply of Goods
What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
- Why you should read them, pleaseread these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there are a problem and other relevant information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss. These terms may be updated from time to time and may change depending on the time in which you place your order. We suggest you always check our website and these terms to ensure you understand them before each and every order you make.
- Company details. Brazilian Soul Ltd (company number 11899337) (we and us), is a company registered in England and Wales and our registered office is at Suite 1, 18 union road SW46JP. We use the trading name as Brazilian Soul Beauty. We operate the website www.braziliansoulbeauty.co.uk.
Contacting us. To contact us telephone our customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Placing an order on our website and its acceptance
Placing your order. Please follow the onscreen prompts to place an order. Each order is an offer by you to buy the products specified in the order (products) subject to these Terms.
Correcting input errors. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please check the order carefully before confirming it. You are responsible for ensuring that your order and any specification submitted by you is complete and accurate.
How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. If you have already paid for the products, we will apply a credit note for the full amount paid for the products (including delivery fee) to your account.
Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
Adding to your order. Due to our automated fulfilment and shipping processes, it is not always possible to add products to your order. However, at our discretion, on some occasions, we might be able to add to your order. To see whether products can be added to your order, the following conditions must apply:
- you must contact us within 24 hours of our email acknowledging receipt (clause 4.3) and advise us that you wish to add to your order, and
- your order must not have already been fulfilled by our warehouse and booked for dispatch with our courier.
- If any of the conditions in clause 4.6 are not satisfied, you will need to place a new separate order for your additional products.
- We try to keep our inventory status as current as possible, but in some cases, we may be out of stock of your item. If that is the case, we will notify you by email.
- Email on dispatch and shipping. Emails will be sent to you when:
- the products have been packed ready for dispatch, and
- the products have been sent out for delivery (see clause 7.2 below for further details).
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. The colour of your products may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of your products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
- We reserve the right to amend the specification of the products if required by any applicable statutory or regulatory requirement.
- Channel Islands / Isle of Man / Isle of Wight / Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV 55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PH42-44, ZE1-3
- Order value below £49: £5.99
- Order value £60 and above: FREE
- items must not have been opened, used, worn, washed, damaged or amended in any way; and the packaging must be undamaged and contain all the original labels.
- Unfortunately, shipping charges cannot be refunded on any refunds or exchanges and you will be required to pay for these.
- All damages and claims must be notified within 24 hours of receipt.
- Approved refunds will be processed within 14 days of us receiving your return.
- The refund will be issued to your account or the original payment method, as per your request.
- Any products returned to us, not in a re-sellable condition can be shipped back to you, you will need to cover the cost of the postage to send it back to you.
- The original shipping fee and insurance are non-refundable.
- We would be grateful if you would return your items via recorded or tracked post, this is for your peace of mind, and ours.
- If you have returned the products to us under this clause 6 because they are faulty or misdescribed, we will refund the price of the products in the form of a credit note for the full amount paid by you (including delivery fees) to your account.
- If the products have been delivered to you before you decide to cancel the contract then you must return them to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the contract. You can either send them back to Brazilian Soul Beauty - suite 01, 18 union road SW46JP.
- You can only pay for products using PayPal, a debit card or credit card. We accept the following cards: Visa Electron, Visa, Maestro, Forbrugsforeningen, Dankort, MasterCard, Amex, DinersClub, Discover, UnionPay, JCB
- Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with Brazilian Soul Ltd, using the trading as Brazilian Soul Beauty. Brazilian Soul Beauty must receive payment of the whole of the price for the products that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed.
- To redeem a gift card you must first open an account. The value of the gift card is only redeemable in products. Any unspent funds will show on your account as a credit.
- Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance. We will charge your debit card or credit card before we dispatch your products.
- Any made-to-measure, custom-made, exclusive order products or products supplied direct from the manufacturer;
- Any product which has a security seal which you have opened or unsealed;
- Any product which, for hygiene purposes, cannot be returned which includes cosmetics, hairbrushes and combs, hair extensions and hairpieces, body jewellery, earrings or piercing tools, foot spas, scissors and blades and manicure/pedicure tools.
Brazilian Soul Beauty respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and where we provide you with goods or services.
This privacy notice tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Important information and who we are
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Brazilian Soul Beauty collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you make an enquiry, sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product or take part in a competition.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Brazilian Soul Beauty is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as Brazilian Soul Beauty, "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice).
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Brazilian Soul Ltd.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Suite 1, 18 union road SW46JP London
Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
This version was last updated in July 2019 and historic versions can be obtained by contacting us.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications such as PayPal, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and others. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name and title, company name and number.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data, which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact by filling in forms (on our website or in-person) or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes the personal data you provide when you:
- make an enquiry on our website;
- apply for our products or booking services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- advertising networks such as Google Adwords based outside the EU; and
- search information providers such as Google based outside the EU.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU and social media platforms based inside and outside the EU such as Facebook and Twitter.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting the data privacy manager.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact the data privacy manager if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing including the basis of legitimate interest
To register your website enquiry
Respond to your enquiry and inform you about our services
To register you as a new customer and open an account
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Performance of a contract with you
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(a) Performance of a contract with you
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
(a) Performance of a contract with you
To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We have established the following personal data control mechanisms:
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside Brazilian Soul Beauty for marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting the data privacy manager at any time.
Where you opt-out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchased, product/service experience or other transactions.
We will need to maintain a restricted record of Contact and Identity Data where you have opted out of receiving marketing and this is to prevent any future marketing being carried out and, unless otherwise informed, no other processing shall be carried out in relation to this information.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact the data privacy manager.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis, which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table above.
- External Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available in our retention policy, which you can request from us by contacting the data privacy manager.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see Request erasure below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Please click on the links below to find out more about these rights:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact the data protection manager.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.