Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions for services provided at our salon.
If arrival is delayed, we will make every effort to accommodate your appointment. However, this is not always possible, and service time may be reduced to avoid delays for other customers. Despite a shortened treatment, latecomers will still be charged at full value. Appointments missed by 10 minutes or more that we are unable to accommodate will be charged 100% total value.
Last-minute changes to appointments will be honoured, but only if a service appointment is available for a later time in the day and other customers are not inconvenienced.
Last-minute cancellations can have a significant impact on our business and to our beauticians. Because of this, we request a 100% deposit for all treatments.
The deposit can be made by cash, credit card and in person.
The amount charged will be applied towards the services on the day of your appointment and
will only be refunded in case of cancellation made 24 hours earlier to your booking time.
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY
We operate a 24-hour notice reschedule/cancellation policy. If you are unable to attend your appointment or wish to reschedule, you must contact the Brazilian Soul salon directly by phone, text or email at least 24 hours before your appointment time.
Contact: 0230161552 - 07476064976 - email@example.com .
If you fail to give 24 hours cancellation notice, you will be charged 100% of the treatment cost.
PAYMENTS & GRATUITY
Brazilian Soul Beauty accepts Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, American Express and apple pay as payment.
Please notify us before your treatment if you have high blood pressure, health concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant. All of our customers will be asked to complete a consultation form before each appointment. This has been designed with your well-being in mind.
Children are invited to have certain types of treatments with us as long as an adult accompanies them. For more information about available treatments, please check our menu or speak to one of our beauty consultants as treatments may be subject to change.
We regret that for health and safety reasons, children under the age of 16 should be accompanied by supervising parent or guardian at all times while in our salon. In the case of a parent or guardian having a treatment, a child should not be left unattended in the salon.
- Gift vouchers are available for all beauty treatments bookable at our online booking system and are not redeemable if lost or stolen.
- Gift Vouchers will expire one year after the purchase date.
- Gift voucher for treatments is final, with no refunds.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
At Brazilian Soul Beauty Salon, we are continually expanding our services. Although we make every effort to keep our website and treatment menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
We are unable to accommodate visitors accompanying customers in our treatment rooms unless accompanying a child.
Therefore, all visitors must wait in our comfortable and relaxing reception area.
CUSTOMERS’ RIGHT TO KNOW
We strive to exceed our customers’ needs. We believe that advising our customers of the products/treatments best suited for them is as essential as the service we perform.
Therefore, our customers’ right to know policy advises each customer on the products and techniques best suited for the customer to maximise the benefits of their service.
While we will make every effort to meet your requests, we cannot guarantee a specific therapist or gender. All therapists are trained in both treatment and
draping protocols to ensure your comfort at all times.
FRIEND & FAMILY RECOMMENDATION
Simply send us an email with the details of the person you are referring or fill the form via our app, and you both will receive a 25% off discount from us. When they come into their first appointment, you will receive a 25% discount for your next visit.
To be eligible for the offer, your friend must be new to Brazilian Soul Beauty.
It’s as easy as that!
Even better news: the more people you recommend, the more discounts you can get!
PROMOTIONS & VOUCHER CODES
Valid for bookings at braziliansoulbeauty.co.uk only. Apply the voucher code at booking checkout.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including complimentary vouchers or a partner's website. Some promotional packages are available only on certain days and times of the week.
Valid for specific dates described on the promotion and or depending on availability ;
Terms and Conditions for Supply of Goods
What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
- Why you should read them, pleaseread these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there are a problem and other relevant information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss. These terms may be updated from time to time and may change depending on the time in which you place your order. We suggest you always check our website and these terms to ensure you understand them before each and every order you make.
- Company details. Brazilian Soul Ltd (company number 11899337) (we and us), is a company registered in England and Wales and our registered office is at Suite 1, 18 union road SW46JP. We use the trading name as Brazilian Soul Beauty. We operate the website www.braziliansoulbeauty.co.uk.
Contacting us. To contact us telephone our customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Placing an order on our website and its acceptance
Placing your order. Please follow the onscreen prompts to place an order. Each order is an offer by you to buy the products specified in the order (products) subject to these Terms.
Correcting input errors. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please check the order carefully before confirming it. You are responsible for ensuring that your order and any specification submitted by you is complete and accurate.
How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. If you have already paid for the products, we will apply a credit note for the full amount paid for the products (including delivery fee) to your account.
Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
Adding to your order. Due to our automated fulfilment and shipping processes, it is not always possible to add products to your order. However, at our discretion, on some occasions, we might be able to add to your order. To see whether products can be added to your order, the following conditions must apply:
- you must contact us within 24 hours of our email acknowledging receipt (clause 4.3) and advise us that you wish to add to your order, and
- your order must not have already been fulfilled by our warehouse and booked for dispatch with our courier.
- If any of the conditions in clause 4.6 are not satisfied, you will need to place a new separate order for your additional products.
- We try to keep our inventory status as current as possible, but in some cases, we may be out of stock of your item. If that is the case, we will notify you by email.
- Email on dispatch and shipping. Emails will be sent to you when:
- the products have been packed ready for dispatch, and
- the products have been sent out for delivery (see clause 7.2 below for further details).
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. The colour of your products may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of your products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
- We reserve the right to amend the specification of the products if required by any applicable statutory or regulatory requirement.